Commercial Exterior Painting Contractor
Improve the Look of Your Business
Have you noticed that the exterior of your business is looking rather drab? Is there peeling or chipped paint? Perhaps the outside of your location doesn???t fit with newer updates in the neighborhood. Whatever the reason, you might be considering redoing your exterior. Since your commercial property is the ???face??? of your organization, you want to put your best foot forward every time.
Our Exterior Painting Process
Arrowhead Painting is an expert contractor that can ensure your next painting investment will last for decades. We follow a strict exterior painting process that includes the following:
- Power Washing: We will pressure-wash the exterior to ensure that we remove any loose paint, pollutants, dirt, mildew and more.
- Property Protection: Our team???s goal is to make sure that your property and personal belongings are secure throughout the process. We will protect everything ??? landscaping, furniture, vehicles and more ??? with drop cloths and plastic. Our crew will also mask off surfaces that shouldn???t be painted, such as windows, brick and fixtures.
- Scraping & Priming: Our crew will scrape off any loose paint and smooth out any surfaces as needed. Once clean, the surfaces will be primed for painting.
- Wood Repair: We can???t start painting until all damaged wood siding or trim is fixed. We will note required repairs in your proposal and make sure you understand what needs to be done. We won???t move forward until we have your approval.
- Caulking: Our team will remove loose caulking and fill open gaps. We will also reset loose nails and loose/missing window glass (all noted in the contract).
- Application: Application will be done by spraying, rolling, brushing or a combination of these methods.
- Progression: We will keep work areas neat and clean, and remove debris at the end. We???ll also leave touch-up paint with you for future use.